Friday 7 November 2014

SINO-KDM NIGHT AT PUTERA HALL, KOTA KINABALU ON 7 NOV 2014

OK, now I am updating this blog later than the rest of the bloggers and photographers at the event.

Actually I wanted to write a piece for Daily Express but after listening to the speeches, I could not find any catchy story to write because the CM only promised some allocation to this NGO next year as the accounts for this year is already closed. He did not address any of the main points raised by the President of this NGO.

I refer you to Sayang Sabah website for more details but written in Bahasa

http://www.sayangsabah.com/johnny-goh-keturunan-sino-kehilangan-identiti/


The finals, SinoKDM queen was crowned after midnight.  I did not record their names however here is a copy of the photo for anyone interested to copy,  FOC.

 
 
 
The best I can do is post some of the pics I have taken, however I cannot work out why I only have 12 portraits of the Sino beauty contestants when there was 14.  Some ghost must have eaten one data in my camera chip.
 
 

Arrival of Patron Datuk Patrick Teo Chin Ping assisted by Secretar James Lee ( left)
 
 Arrival of President Datuk Johnny Goh and Datin
 
Arrival of Majlis Hal Ehwal Anak Negeri President Mohamad Alamin
 
 Arrival of Chief Minister Musa Aman
 
Speech by CM
 
Officiating the Occasion
 

Two photo above were the VIP tables 

And this is where Secretary James Lee and I were eating, he he
 
 The 14 contestant with the reigning queen from 2013
 
 













 
And the WINNER
 
 
And some video





No comments:

Post a Comment