Friday 14 March 2014

Sabah's own "Willie Nelson", famed kadazan song composer Datuk Justin Stimol celebrated 33rd Wedding Anniversary


Datin Florence invited me for an evening dinner without telling me that they were celebrating their wedding anniversary at the Royal China Restaurant at the Junction Club House near Lido, Kota Kinabalu on 2nd March 2014.

However, the evening was a very joyful affair when close family and friends prayed and sung for the very happy couple and their children, all of whom have their own personal talents in music or entertainments.

Here are my photo reports for all of you to enjoy.....


THE CAKE
 
 

 THE CUTTING
 
 

THE TOAST
 
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DATUK AND DATIN
 
MAY THERE BE MORE YEARS TO COME AND PERHAPS MORE SONGS COMPOSED AS WELL
 
for my readers info, the Datuk has composed at least 2 songs for me to sing as well though I am not an artist but an internet REPORTER/Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment