Thursday 6 February 2014

FAREWELL to NOELLE BACHI, a good old friend



Noelle was currently one to the Assistant Directors in the Sabah Agriculture Department when he passed on unexpectedly to us old friends, on 3rd February 2014. I cannot locate any old photos that I had taken in the past so I hope the Agri Dept will not mind borrowing his pic from their website. After all they will have to remove his pic from the website soon.

So farewell ole chap, there is nothing I can add further since it would only break my heart further.


Noelle's only son saying his final farewell to his Dad
 
 


Last pose for the family album. All the families of his brothers and sisters seen here led by Datuk Dr Ronney Bachi and Datin in the middle at St Michael's Church on 6th February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment