Thursday 12 October 2017

PENAMPANG PESTA RAKIT DAY ONE ON 23RD SEPT 2017 AT KG TUAUI

To all my readers especially CLEAR, District Office and all JKKK involved, these are the best photos that I can share with you.  Click and Copy for your own use so I do not have to attend to everyone.


 The theme of this dress must be Quack quack,  kkkkkkk


Oh, she is Puteri Sungai, very beautiful but 2nd place I think



My favourite angel,  she is as expected, THE WINNER


Early view of one raft

 Forgot the theme of this dress

 With supporter


 Forgot the them of this gown


 DJ suka suka, Datin Florence, Luvita Koisun,  and ??


 Rollis Mitol, Winnie Jimis with the winners of recycled materials fashion show



 10 contestants of Love your River singing competition


Top 3 winners


 and their names


This raft came out front page of Daily Express on the next day..


One of the winners, looked like a boat.. but had problems with the motors on 2nd day




No comments:

Post a Comment