Sunday 1 March 2015

I -CeLL and the Penampang Native Court

Back in November 2014, I reported in the press about a visit by 3 lawyers from Putrajaya Federal Attorney Dept under the I-CeLL or International Centre for Law and Legal Studies who came visiting the Native Court in Penampang.

Last month the Village Chief from Terian who is the shortest guy amongst all the Ketua Kampungs requested me for a copy of the photo.

I said either give me a pendrive or visit my blog.  I don't know if he had as he never contacted my phone.

but here are several edited copies of the group photo.

Take it from here and copy it to print at any photo shop but the versions here are sized down because the original data is 5MB and too big to be uploaded in blogs.

cheers Mr Ketua Kampang of Terian.


No comments:

Post a Comment