Wednesday 10 September 2014

PRETTY AND PETITE OPHELIA HAS NOT FORGOTTEN HER OWN COMMUNITY

Another one story that I am so proud to write.

Ophelia Domingo is the grand daughter of my first cousin, Mr Steady from Nambazan.
So this cute little lady can call me grandpa too.
And I am happy to see that she did not forget her people by constantly participating in CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility for free to the local community especially those in need such as the senior golden citizens and pensioners.

This health talk on hearing followed by free basic ear screening was conducted at one of the weekly Wednesday CSR by the Sabah Credit Corporation at HQ in Donggongon.

Yes and I agree that one of ways to prevent hearing loss is to practice safety when in extremely noisy situation.
Example, use the ear protections when near engines or noisy places since the high decibels will damage the ear drums and cochlea or the engine of the ear as Ophelia described it to the layperson or man in the street.

Of course seek the doctors and Ophelia's clinic for other ear infections or ailments and not to ignore the SHL or sudden hearing loss, rare but can happen to anyone.

Also I personally knows several ex-rock musicians who now have problems playing music with me when they became seniors because of the loud rock music they played in the past. Me?  I only play country western and soft songkotoun music, ha ha ha ha,  so my hearing is still good comparatively.

Anyway, here are my pick of the photos taken that day, 10 Sept 2014.

 
 Ophelia and grandparents Mr & Mrs Steady
 
 


Ophelia and Datuk Wilfred Lingham


Ophelia listening to the questions of the Senior Citizens
 

Simple ear screening with and electronic instrument shaped like a horn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment